We are pleased to announce that the Technology Support Center at the Old Cedar Lane building in Columbia has reopened.
Staff and students needing device support can go to any of the following Technology Support Centers:
- Old Bushy Park Elementary School, Room E2 (door to the left of the front entrance), 2690 Route 97, Glenwood (Building is between Glenwood Middle School and Bushy Park Elementary School)
- Old Cedar Lane, Gymnasium (door on the left side of the building; follow the signs), 5451 Beaverkill Road, Columbia (Building shares a parking lot with Harper’s Choice Middle School)
Note! Both locations are in old school buildings that are not located at the same sites as the new schools with similar names. Anyone seeking assistance should go to the locations listed above and not go to or call the current schools regarding the Technology Support Center.
Technology Support Center hours are:
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 pm. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Please note that Technology Support Centers are closed any day that HCPSS offices are closed.
Technology Support Center hours and location details also are online at www.hcpss.org/devices/#support.