The 2022 National Board Certification Initial Candidate scholarship application is now available in Frontline for eligible teachers (Job ID 3896).
To access instructions and scholarship materials:
- Go to https://www.applitrack.com/hcpss/onlineapp/
- Select View Internal Positions from the middle of the page under Internal Applicants
- Select NBCT Program
- Read posting details and download attachment titled “HCPSS 2022 NBC Initial Candidate Scholarship Application”
- Select the red Apply button at the top right
Note eligibility requirements for candidacy include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Valid state professional teaching or school counseling license
- Proof of successful completion of 3 years satisfactory teaching or school counseling by July 31
Early submission is advised to engage in full support program; however, applications will be accepted through Sept. 1.
Explore the National Board Certification Canvas community for more information and resources.