Final notice! These are the last two days for benefits open enrollment!
Reminder that employees with FSA elections MUST make a new election each year. 2023 FSA elections will not carry over to next year. See below for details
The annual benefits open enrollment period is Oct. 16-Nov. 3, and will not be extended. This is the annual time period when employees can make any changes or new elections to their benefits plan for the upcoming Plan Year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2024). Employees should review their personal information, the benefits being offered by HCPSS, and the plans that they are enrolled in to determine if they would like to make any changes.
Review the information below as it contains important information and details on virtual benefits fairs.
Details regarding Open Enrollment are posted online:
All benefit selections must be made in Workday. Each benefit category will have its own benefit tile, making it easier for employees to navigate and enroll/make changes to benefit elections.
Employees can review, enroll and/or make changes in Workday by completing the following steps:
- Log in to Workday using your Active Directory username and password.
- Go to your Workday inbox and select the Open Enrollment task.
- Select “Let’s get Started” and follow the prompts to proceed with your enrollment.
- Upon making changes, you must click ”submit” for the changes to take effect beginning Jan. 1.
- Print a copy of your benefits confirmation page for your records.
- Open enrollment will not be extended beyond Friday, Nov. 3.
- If you do not make any changes to current your medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life, critical illness, accident and /or whole life insurance benefits, those benefits elections will continue for Plan Year 2024.
- You must make a new election for the following benefits, if you elect to use them. Your 2023 FSA election(s) will not carry over to Plan Year 2024.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - New FSA annual maximum is $3050
- Dependent Care FSA - Annual maximum is $5000 per household
The HCPSS Benefits Call Center is open Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. by calling 410-313-7333, Option 1. You also may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person office hours are available by appointment only Tuesday-Thursday by calling (410) 313-7333 Option 1.