HCPSS staff are invited to submit their interest to work for the Innovative Pathways Evening School program during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Pay is based on the employee’s attendance. Staff are not paid for hours not worked in the program.
- Teachers will earn $45 per hour and non-certificated teachers providing instruction will earn $35 per hour for hours worked in the program.
- Paraeducators will earn $20 per hour for hours worked in the program.
- Planning hours may also be earned for certain activities at a rate of $25 per hour.
- Evening School staff must meet all hiring requirements BEFORE completing any work hours. All staff are expected to comply with the following:
- Adhere to procedures in the HCPSS Employee Handbook.
- Perform program expectations, including the use of instructional materials provided and student performance data to make instructional decisions and inform student grouping.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions and program dates.
Hiring Interest Survey:
To be considered for hiring, complete the online Evening School Hiring Interest Survey. Applications may be submitted through 4:30 p.m., Monday, September 19. The hiring survey will remain open until all positions are filled. Completion of the interest survey is NOT a formal offer of temporary employment. Program staff will review the information and follow-up with references as needed.
If you have any questions regarding the dates/times, programs, compensation or interest survey, contact Kenny Porritt or Angelena Johnson via email.