HCPSS staff are invited to submit their interest to work within one of the following HCPSS Summer Programs:
- Academic Intervention (AI)
- BSAP Summer Institute
- Extended School Year Summer School (ESY)
- Extended School Year RECC (ESY RECC)
- G/T Summer Institutes for Talent Development
- Innovative Pathways High School
- Summer Math Scholars
Summer 2023 Compensation:
- Current permanent HCPSS staff who are hired for any of the summer school programs listed above will be paid an hourly rate based on the activity for the hours they work before the first set-up day of the Summer Program.
- Current permanent HCPSS staff who are hired for any of the summer school programs listed above as their regular school year position (as a teacher, substitute teacher, paraeducator, secretary, or liaison) will be paid an hourly rate for the hours they work, which is based on their current salary (per diem rate) excluding any stipends or supplements.
- Current permanent HCPSS staff who are hired for any of the summer school programs listed above that run 20 or more calendar days (including set-up days) will accrue one (1) day of sick leave for working the entire program (not eligible for use during the Summer Program).
- Current permanent HCPSS staff who are hired to work in intervention/recovery programs will be paid for the hours they work at their per diem rate AND, if they work all the hours stipulated in their Summer Agreement, they will receive a $1,000 incentive payment after completion of the programs.
Hiring Interest Survey:
To be considered for hiring, complete the Summer Programs Hiring Interest Survey for HCPSS Staff.
An initial screening of applicants will take place Monday, February 6th at 4:30 p.m.. Completion of the interest survey is NOT a formal offer of temporary employment. Program staff will review the information and follow-up with references as needed. The hiring survey will remain open until all positions are filled.
If you are interested in applying to MORE THAN ONE summer program, you will need to submit a SEPARATE form for each program. You will see a link to "Submit another response" after completing the survey.
If you have any questions regarding the dates/times, locations, pay scale or completing the Summer Programs Hiring Interest Survey for HCPSS Staff, please contact the appropriate program lead listed in the survey.
Thank you for your interest in working in HCPSS Summer Programs!