Wednesday, February 28 Synergy/HCPSS Connect Planned Maintenance - The vendor for Synergy has scheduled a maintenance window to complete regular updates starting on Wednesday, February 28 at 9 p.m. The window will last until all necessary updates have been successfully applied but not beyond Thursday, February 29 at 5 a.m. Users may experience times of no or sluggish response during this maintenance window. Once the work is complete, users may continue to log in as usual.
Voluntary Transfer Information Sessions
The Office of Human Resources will host optional virtual information sessions via Google Meet to discuss the voluntary transfer process and answer questions. The sessions are scheduled for:
- February 22, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- March 13, 3:00pm-4:00pm
- April 2, 4:30pm-5:30pm
To sign up to attend an information session, click here (HCPSS login required): Voluntary Transfer Info Session. Please note, the Google Meet code can be found in the registration form, available only to HCPSS staff.
As a reminder, the Voluntary Transfer Process will be open February 1 - April 5. The forms can be accessed through the HCPSS Staff Hub: HCPSS Staff Hub > Services > Employee Resources > Voluntary Transfers. The electronic Voluntary Transfer Request Forms, which include instructions for completing the forms, are provided below. There are four (4) different forms, each with its own specific link. The positions identified in the four (4) forms include:
- Audiologists, Behavior Specialists, Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, Nurses and School Social Workers
- Paraeducators, Health Assistants, Security Assistants, Student Assistants and Liaisons
- School Counselors and Reading Specialists
- Submissions will only be accepted via electronic form.
- Detailed instructions for completing the form are included with each form.
- Forms cannot be saved. Ensure you have enough time to complete the form in one sitting.
- You will have the option to submit a copy of your resume and/or cover letter by providing a link to a Google Doc.
- Staff on a Professional Growth Plan are not eligible to submit transfer requests.
- Your request does not constitute a change in your current assignment as all assignment changes are based on the needs of the school system.
- The placements of employees listed above in #2 will continue to be made by program supervisors.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be found here.
Voluntary Transfer Requests will be accepted through April 5, 2024.
Questions may be sent to the Position Control and Staffing Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.